Your quick tip today is a step-by-step checklist to start your Google Hangout. Ready? Ok, here is your list:
- To start the hangout: https://plus.google.com/hangouts.
- Choose “Schedule a Hangout On Air” but use the “Now” option.
- Use the “Share” option (or copy that URL) to let people know where they can view the hangout.
- Click “start” (video icon) to load the hangout dashboard. You can invite people or copy that URL and give it to your panelists.
- When you are ready to go live, click “Broadcast.”
Over 50% off for a limited time! Enroll for only $13.00!
Personally, I do Step 3, above, AFTER step 4. That is because I want to make sure I am inside the hangout dashboard and have all of my panelists, etc. and then I share the event. However, it is recommended, at step 3, to ensure that you choose “Public” if you want this hangout viewing to be available for everyone to watch.
To your success,